1.75mm PLA produced in the EU to the very highest standard and is suitable for printing in most mid-range 3D Printers.
IDM use this PLA Filament for making COSplay HERO / Master Props for later moulding and casting.
- PLA is a biodegradable polymer that is made from renewable resources, such as corn.
- It’s often the go-to material for hobby machines and 3D print enthusiasts alike because it isn’t prone to warping and doesn’t release noxious fumes when printing.
- Our suppliers PLA is special because they use top of the line US-made resin as well as a trace amounts of impact modifier to ensure that the filament and printed parts aren’t too brittle.
Packaging & Storage
- As with all of their materials, the PLA is produced to exacting tolerances and is professionally vacuum packaged with a large quantity of high-performance desiccant to ensure that it stays dry and ready to print.
- Extruder temperature: 190 to 220°C [depending on extruder make]
- Platform temperature: 35 to 50°C [depending on platform material and thickness]
Dimensions and weights
|Nominal diameter||1.75 mm|
|Material||PLA (Polylactic Acid)|
|Net Weight||1kg (+10g / -0g) (without blank spool)|
|Spool Dimensions||OD: 200mm ID: 55mm Width: 63mm|