This is the IDM 3D Print concept design replica of Judge 2050 Boot Armour TOE CAPs.
It is one part of our Judge 2050 BOOT Accessory concepts.
These are 3D Prints in sold durable PLA. You will receive 2 pieces.
You assemble and paint these yourself.
Each pair of Toe Caps will be individually printed/sized to fit your Boot size.
So, we will need to know the width of your Boot, above the Sole line, 5cm from the Front of the Boot.
- Roughen the surface of your Boots in the area that the Toe Caps and Sealant Glue will cover.
- Glue the Toe Caps to your Leather Boots, apply Tiger Seal Car Body Panel Sealant liberally to the Toe Caps insides cleanly and precisely. Test and measure first.
- Clamp the Toes onto the Boots and leave to glue for several Days.
You should check the Sealant periodically, to shape and perhaps add/fill any gaps.
- Smooth and/or remove any Sealant before it hardens.
The sealant can be shaved and trimmed once hardened.
- Once the they are firmly attached, you can paint them.
It could take 2 to 4 weeks to produce these parts, depending on demand.
We usually hold a few of each of our products in Stock 🙂
The actual raw product colours shown here are subject to change, but that is not an issue as you will be painting and weathering it anyway.
Some parts may have the IDM logo on them to dissuade re-casters.