1.75mm PLA produced in the UK to the very highest standard and is suitable for printing in most mid-range 3D Printers.
IDM use this PLA Filament for more Durable KITs for COSplay costume props.
- PLA (Polylactic Acid) is a good material to start 3D printing with because it is easily handled by 3D printers.
- It cools quickly, thus decreasing the likelihood of the object becoming warped.
- It operates at temperatures between 175 and 220 °C.
- Colours may vary slightly from the colours shown in the pictures.
Packaging & Storage
- Each reel of PLA 1.75mm Elefilament is enclosed in a bag with silica gel to absorb moisture and normally sent to you in a thick plastic bag.
- Orders for larger quantities are sent in a box.
- As moisture can affect the quality of the filament, we recommend you store your reel in the sealable bag with the gel when not in use.
- Extruder temperature: 190 to 220°C [depending on extruder make]
- Platform temperature: 35 to 50°C [depending on platform material and thickness]
Dimensions and weights
1Kg reel – Reel Diameter: 250 mm; Hole Diameter: 38 mm; Reel Height: 40 mm; Net Weight: 1Kg
- 750g reel – Reel Diamater: 200 mm; Hole Diameter: 57 mm; Reel Height: 55 mm; Net Weight: 0.750Kg
80m reel – Reel Diameter: 135 mm; Hole Diameter: 17 mm; Reel Height: 48 mm; Net Weight: 0.346Kg
- Colour: – Grey